Loading

My hobbies

My daily routine
- get up at 6:30, have a breakfast, wash go to catch a bus (sometimes I must hitchhike) a bike
- school we have about 6 lessons a day, I like English, Maths and German – nice teacher
- after school I must wait for a bus – playing some games or go to the pub,
- I don’t have to do much work at home so I have a lot of free time
    - often have a rest, relax or doing some hobbies, visiting friends
    - I had to study for final exam very much lately
- in the evening I sometimes watch TV, do something with computer, learning for school, reading books, listening music…
- go to bed from 10 to 12:30 p.m.
My hobbies
- activities based on our own interests
- we want to do them, spending free time, enjoy them
- like sports very much mostly active, watch in TV only seldom
    - I like outdoors sports the best
- winter: I like skiing cross country (with my father – every saturday) and downhill – here or in Krkonoše and skating, this winter broken arm so maybe next winter
    - there is a ski-lift just round the corner of my house
- summer: hiking and cycling – my favourite, mountain-bike cycling the most
    - with my father or my friends to the Giant Mountains or somewhere, was in France
- indoors I like table tennis and tried to visit a karate lessons, arm – I stopped
    - because of the arm I go three times a week to the swimming pool
    - looking forward to play volleyball or basketball again
- computer: I like, playing games, studying with, writing, watching movies, internet

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat