Loading

Sports and games

- popular leisure time activities – keep fit, relaxation, refreshment, loose weight, improve strength and skills
- bring people together, make winners and losers
- two ways how to enjoy sport
- active – you are a player and play it- passive – you only watch it, know the information, fan of one club or player, very often bound with pool
- indoor and outdoor
- there is no sport I do to be first or something like that I do it because I want to do something to move to laugh to meet people to relax…
Indoor – I don’t like it very much I only watch it in TV and only seldom, so passive
Basketball – I used to play it
- two teams, playing with ball and trying to get it into a basket
- don’t play it now, our group split up
Volleyball
- also two teams there is a net in the centre of a playground
- it’s also with a ball but smaller and lighter, man must only touch the ball not catch and the purpose is to make a ball hit the ground of the opposite half of playground
- very funny and I like playing it
Karate – I visited a few lessons, then I broke my arm and stopped. Maybe I’ll start again sometimes, I liked it, it was very tough but relaxing just to hit something…
- I like table tennis
Outdoor – I like it more
- man see more, isn’t closed somewhere inside a hall, is closer to the nature
- For a lot of people here in the CR is football number one – active and passive as well
- I don’t like football – it’s too popular and there are people who are mad about it, they know everything, are fans of one club – the best one of course, they watch the match, doing mess and shout on the referee or players – no thank you
- winter: I like skiing cross country (with my father – every saturday) and downhill – here or in Krkonoše and skating, this winter broken arm so maybe next winter
- there is a ski-lift just round the corner of my house
- summer: cycling – my favourite, mountain-bike cycling the most
- with my father or my friends to the Giant Mountains or somewhere, was in France
- have petang balls – its quite good but haven’t found a good place for it

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat